Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Simple Easy Supper Menu #1

Tonight for a change I'm doing a full supper menu - not slapdash chicken cutlets thrown on the grill and served with macaroni. I'm doing 3 dishes, all 3 of which sound extremely plain and simple, but trust me, are filling and delicious.

IYH later I will post all 3 recipes and accompanying photos, and will change these plain placeholder lines into links to the actual recipes. But for now, I at least wanted to commit myself to typing these 3 up tonight and getting you excited for some simple, delicious, homecooked ideas for your next supper menu.

For the appetizer, Mushrooms with Rice and Peas
For the main dish, Crunchy Spiced Breaded Baked Chicken, with Spiced Two Tone Baked Potatoes

Try to keep the salivating to a minimum - recipes coming up later, IYH.

Now excuse me while I stave off the hunger pangs with a zaftige grapefruit.

Golden State Fruit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...