Tuesday, November 27, 2012

WOW!!!

I'm absolutely flabbergasted and speechless at the level of interest the blog has already generated. Only 1 post and 300 views already! I guess Hungarians have a reputation when it comes to the kitchen... even though I consider myself a terrible balabuste!

If you have any specific recipe requests, feel free to ask me. If it's something I've heard of or tried before, I'll try to accommodate you.

Here are the categories I hope to post over time. I will of course have a recipe index on top of the page with time. If there is any specific category anyone has a major interest or request in, please let me know.


  • Appetizers
  • Soups
  • Chicken
  • Fish
  • Meat
  • Dairy
  • Cakes
  • Cookies
  • Challah
  • Side Dishes
  • Salads
  • Drinks
  • Shabbos Basics
  • Special Dishes
  • Menus
  • Cookbooks
You readers have no idea how you excited you made me! I can't wait to post my first recipe tomorrow IY"H.

Also, note that there are Amazon ads for cookbooks along on the right side.

I'm so excited!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward. One category I'd love to see are foods that are traditional in the Chassidishe Velt. I am not Chassidish, so I'd love to see the kinds of food that Chassidishe women cook. (I know a lot of what you cook is the same a Litvishers, but I have also heard that there are some foods - that I'm not necessarily familiar with - that are a MUST on the Chassidishe Shabbos table.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant waig to see tomorrows post...lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the name of the app,to type up the recipes? I would love to organize my recipes the way your neighbor did, i would also love to share some recipes with you, i am an amazing typical Hungarian cook, but i love to experiment and spice it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...