Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Free gift: Index Cards Template

So this blog is a few hours old, has 500+ views, and netted me more money in google adsense than I've made on the autism blog in six weeks. That says something about the state of today's adult, doesn't it? A heartfelt, personal blog with intense content vs. a FOOD BLOG. Just kidding, people :).

But everyone has been clamoring for me to post a recipe already. Patience, dear hungry readers. My recipe cards are all over the place. I just came home from two weddings, and I have a packed schedule tomorrow, starting with an interview at a special needs school with my four-year-old. So you'll have to wait.

I do have a little freebie for you though. Remember what I said just a couple of hours ago about my neighbor's index cards template? Well I emptied it of all text and uploaded it to google docs. You can download it for yourself and fill it with your own recipes which you can then print out on index cards of your choosing.

Go ahead and download it here from Google Docs. It is one index card; it has room for the title in the center, then it's double-columned so you can type the ingredients on the left side and the instructions on the right. When you finish one card, you can hit enter until the end of the card, and a 2nd card will be generated. Feel free to download the file to your computer and enjoy!

Bli neder, the first recipe is forthcoming later today or tomorrow.

Fresh Direct

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...